The NCAA Division III Men's and Women's Track and Field and Cross Country Committee announced on Monday the participants in the 2018 NCAA Division III Men's and Women's Indoor Track and Field Championships.
For each men's individual event contested, including the heptathlon, the top 15 declared student-athletes were accepted into the competition. For each women's individual event contested, including the pentathlon, the top 17 declared student-athletes were accepted into the competition. For each relay event contested, the top 12 declared relay teams, one per institution, were accepted into the competition.
The championships will be held March 9-10 at the Birmingham CrossPlex in Birmingham, Alabama, with Birmingham Southern College and the Birmingham CrossPlex serving as hosts.
The Northern Athletics Collegiate Conference will be represented at the championships, with the following qualifiers:
- Hannah Meager, Aurora, Women's Shot Put
- Jerica Kotarak, MSOE, Women's Long Jump
- Brandon Pichen, Aurora, Men's Weight Throw
- Jordan Johnson, Benedictine, Men's 60 Meter, Men's 200 Meter
- Matt Fleming, Benedictine, Men's Long Jump
- Luther Newburn, Benedictine, Men's Triple Jump