For the second straight year, the Benedictine University men's track and field team placed fourth at the NCAA Division III Outdoor Track and Field Championships.
The Eagles were led by Luther Newburn, who won his second straight triple jump national championship with a jump of 15.89.
"It can't get any better than being a two-time national champion," said Benedictine Head Coach Kevin Paterson. "Luther has consistently proven that he is a force to be reckoned with in the triple jump and today he proved that he deserves to earn two titles."
The Northern Athletics Collegiate Conference was represented by 19 student-athletes at the 2018 Outdoor Championships at the Veteran's Memorial Field Sports Complex in La Crosse, Wisconsin. The individuals' place along with recaps are linked below.
- Jerica Kotarak, MSOE
- Hannah Meager, Aurora
- Jocelyn Ocon, Aurora
- Kaylynne Terry, Rockford
- Jessica Wilson, Concordia Chicago
- Simone Wilson, Concordia Chicago
- Concordia Chicago (Crystal Holden, Kayla Armstrong, Chelsee Wilson, Simone Wilson)
- Concordia Chicago (Simone Wilson, Courtney Lofink, Kayla Armstrong, Chelsee Wilson)
- Jonah Jahns, Wisconsin Lutheran
- Jordan Johnson, Benedictine
- Luther Newburn, Benedictine
- Brandon Pichen
- Steven Ruffin
- Samual Spranger, Concordia Wisconsin
- Benedictine (Jahaven Haye, Jordan Johnson, Ron Smith, DeVonte Wilson)